We endeavor to:
- Promote Christian Literature by means of publishing, printing, stocking and distributing Christian publications of all descriptions in keeping with the Statement of Faith of Masihi Sahitya Sanstha.
- To cause to be published and distributed, exported and imported, Christian Literature and such other literature which are essential for the realization of the objects of the Society.
- To collect and maintain a reference library for any other persons so engaged in Christian Literary work.
- To sell or give away gratis the literature produced or acquired by the Society and to subsidize the production of such literature in order to make it available to the public, Institutions, Associations or otherwise at low cost.
- To produce, stock and distribute Audio-Visual aids for the propagation of the Gospel and teachings of the Word of God.
- To assist where possible those engaged in the propagation of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, provided they subscribe without any reservation to the Statement of Faith of Masihi Sahitya Sanstha and advance the teaching of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ through seminars conferences and meetings.
- To print secular and commercial publications for making financial provision towards the furtherance of the main objects the society here to fore mentioned.